General Use Terms
DawnClark.net, Infinite EnergyLinks, Inc. provides content and other services through the Site. All information, documents, products and services provided on and through the Site, including content, trademarks, logos, graphics and images (together, the “Materials”) are provided to you by DawnClark.net, Infinite EnergyLinks, Inc. and are the copyrighted work of DawnClark.net, Infinite EnergyLinks, Inc. or DawnClark.net, Infinite EnergyLinks, Inc. ’S licensors or contributors. DawnClark.net, Infinite EnergyLinks, Inc. grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Materials and use the services and the Site solely for your personal use or internal business use. You agree that you will only use this Site and the services for lawful uses. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Materials in any manner. This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination of this limited license, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Except as stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title or interest in or to the Site or any Materials on any legal basis. You are prohibited from taking any action to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the security and access control provisions of the Site and the Services. Such prohibited conduct includes, without limitation, any efforts to (a) log in to an account with a password not assigned to you, (b) access personally identifiable information not intended for you, (c) test the security measures on the Site and/or attempt to identify system vulnerabilities, (d) impersonate any other user of the Site and/or the Services or forge any of the header information in any posting or tamper with the TCP/IP packet header, (d) modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt or allow others to attempt to discover the underlying computer code for the Site and/or the Services, or (f) overwhelm or disable the Site or the Services or interfere with the access and use of the Site and/or the Services by any other user. If DawnClark.net, Infinite EnergyLinks, Inc. becomes aware of any of the foregoing activities, DawnClark.net, Infinite EnergyLinks, Inc. may investigate and may respond, and when appropriate, DawnClark.net, Infinite EnergyLinks, Inc. may work with law enforcement authorities in such investigations and for the purpose of prosecuting offenders. Your continued use of the Site and the Services is expressly conditioned on your compliance with the preceding prohibitions and with the obligations and restrictions. Without limiting the generality of foregoing, you acknowledge that DawnClark.net, Infinite EnergyLinks, Inc. expressly prohibits and you agree not to:
- Post any false or inaccurate Submissions (defined below) or information;
- Use the Services and/or the Site to violate any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, the infringement of any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of others, or violate the privacy or publicity rights of any other person.
- Post any Submission or information that is abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harass, stalk, or otherwise subject any other user of the Site and/or Services to unwanted and/or inappropriate contact.
- Make any changes, additions and/or deletions to any Submissions posted by any user with out the express written authorization of such other user.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on the Site’s infrastructure.
- Include any hyperlinks or any misleading, irrelevant and/or hidden keywords in any Submissions posted by you.
- Frame or link to the Site or any of the content or information available from the Site, unless DawnClark.net, Infinite EnergyLinks, Inc. expressly consents to such linking and/or framing.
- Intentionally expose the Site and/or Service to any computer virus or any other program or code intended to disrupt or disable to operations of the Site and/or Service.
- Use any robot, spider or other program or device to retrieve or index any portion of the DawnClark.net, Infinite EnergyLinks, Inc. Site;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users for any purpose other than use of the Site and/or Services as expressly permitted herein.
http://DawnClark.net contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
The medical information on http://DawnClark.net is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. http://DawnClark.net makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on http://DawnClark.net. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, http://DawnClark.net does not warrant that: (a) the medical information on http://DawnClark.net will be constantly available, or available at all; or (b) the medical information on http://DawnClark.net is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on http://DawnClark.net as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on http://DawnClark.net.
Limiting our liability
You agree not to hold us liable for any damages arising from or relating to your reliance on any of the medical information provided on http://DawnClark.net. Additionally, you agree not to repeat the medical information that you read on http://DawnClark.net to a third party, as that third party may not have read this disclaimer and understood the caveats involved in receiving the information. If you should repeat the medical information that you read on http://DawnClark.net to a third party, whether through writing, electronically, or orally, you agree that you will indemnify us and defend us against any claims for damages by that or any other third party which received its information as a result of your actions, either in whole or in part. In other words, if the third party you told the information to repeats it to another third party, you must indemnify us and defend us against claims made by either of those third parties.
This notice is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, legal advice. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, or if a notice of infringement has been filed against you, you should immediately seek legal counsel.
This website, including all text, HTML, scripts, and images are copyrighted, owned, and/or licensed by Dawn Clark, Dawn Clark Productions LLC, and Infinite Energylinks Inc., All rights reserved.
NO PART OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING AND RECORDING, OR BY ANY INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED BY E-MAIL, OR USED IN ANY OTHER FASHION WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER.
This, of course, excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this website on a personal computer for the explicit purpose of viewing this website, as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible. This copyright notice applies to everyone, including all visitors to this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512 (“DMCA”), provides recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe that their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed upon on the Internet.
Under the DMCA, the bona fide owner of copyrighted materials who has a good faith belief that their copyright has been infringed may contact not only the person or entity infringing on their copyright, but may also contact the designated agent of an Internet service provider to report alleged infringements of their protected works, when such alleged infringements appear on pages contained within the system of the Internet service provider (“ISP”).
The owner of this website and the ISP are committed to complying with international trade law, international trade practices, all United States laws, including United States copyright law. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint under the DMCA, the owner and/or the ISP of this website will block access to the allegedly infringing material. The website owner and/or the ISP will forward a copy of the notification of claimed copyright infringement to the alleged infringer. Anyone who believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has wrongfully been filed against them, may submit a Counternotice to the website owner and/or the ISP.
Notification Of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Please send DMCA notifications of claimed copyright infringement to support [at] customerhelp.in OR via mail to the address mentioned at the bottom of this page.
To file a notice of infringement with either the website owner or the ISP, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. You will be liable for damages (including damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. (You must include the URL(s) (the location(s) of the page(s) that contains the allegedly infringing material and also include a description of the specific content which you claim is infringing on your copyright.)
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit the website owner to contact you (e-mail address and a phone number are required at a minimum).
4. Include the following statement: â€œI swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I also affirm that as the copyright owner, I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, my agent, or the law.â€
5. The signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You may send your notice via email provided such notice includes a proper electronic signature. The signature or electronic signature must be that of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
For details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(c)(3).
Counter Notification To Claimed Copyright Infringement
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed with the website owner and/or the ISP against you, the owner and/or the ISP will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the notice of copyright infringement. If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you may file a counternotification with the website owner and/or the ISP. If website owner and/or the ISP receives a valid counternotification, the DMCA provides that the removed or blocked information will be restored or access re-enabled.
The website owner and/or the ISP will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counternotification, unless the website owner and/or ISP first receives notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this website.
Please be advised that United States copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false counternotice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.